Whenever you have more than one person in the same space, conflict will occur. This course introduces the various forms of conflict that can arise in the workplace and presents strategies anyone can use to help deal with conflict situations. Participants take part in fictitious real-world scenarios that allow them to practice applying the skills and strategies discussed throughout the course.
Building Block for
Project management courses; Essential skills; ongoing education
All materials are copyrighted by Solarity and include:
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Variety of templates and tools
- Other resources provided by your trainer
Who should take this course
- Anyone wanting to improve their understanding and use of conflict management within any industry.
- Identify the different types of conflict in the workplace;
- Describe some of the major causes of workplace conflict;
- Discuss the Thomas-Kilman Model of conflict;
- Consider personal conflict style and compare it to other styles;
- Identify various conflict behaviors in the workplace;
- Explore conflict resolution strategies;
- Discuss best practices for handling difficult employees; and
- Describe what constitutes dangerous conflict and consider methods for handling risky situations.