Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and control emotions to achieve positive outcomes in relationships. Project managers with high emotional intelligence are better equipped to deal with team members, vendors, sponsors, and other stakeholders and to handle and resolve conflicts. In this course, participants learn what emotional intelligence is and why it is so important, the benefits of implementing emotional intelligence, and how to lead and help others with emotional intelligence. This course is based on PMI® best practices for project managers.
Building Block for
Project management courses; Ongoing education; Leadership/Essential skills
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Various resources including templates and materials
Who should take this course
- Anyone wishing to enhance their emotional intelligence.
- Project managers and team members who want to gain better control over the conditions on their projects.
- Experienced managers who wish to enhance their skills.
- Learn the role of emotional intelligence for project managers;
- Learn how to improve emotional intelligence to improve project management performance;
- Recognize how to use emotional intelligence to influence others; and
- Learn essential emotional intelligence key factors.