This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Participants learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Participants also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. This course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
- Learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform;
- Learn how to create Functions apps and how to integrate triggers and inputs/outputs into the app;
- Learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle, and how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata;
- Learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed;
- Learn how to use create VMs and container images to use in their solutions;
- Learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources;
- Learn how to secure the information (keys, secrets, certificates) an application uses to access resources;
- Learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to their APIs by using the Azure API Management service;
- Learn how to use Azure Logic Apps to schedule, automate, and orchestrate tasks, business processes, workflows, and services across enterprises or organizations;
- Learn how to build applications with event-based architectures;
- Learn how to build applications with message-based architectures;
- Learn how to instrument their code for telemetry and how to analyze and troubleshoot their apps; and
- Learn how to use different caching services to improve the performance of their apps.