In this course, participants learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure and scalable cloud applications. This course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
In Person | Live Virtual
- Choosing a data store;
- Developing storage solutions with Amazon S3;
- Developing flexible NoSQL solutions with Amazon DynamoDB;
- Working with events;
- Developing event-driven solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams;
- Developing event-driven solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS;
- Developing event-driven solutions with AWS Lambda;
- Developing secure applications;
- Caching information for scalability;
- Monitoring your application and AWS resources with Amazon CloudWatch; and
- Deploying applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.