This course covers administration and management aspects of the Dell/EMC VxBlock System. It includes an overview of the architecture as well as introduces common administrative tasks that are performed using the various system element managers and Dell EMC Vision Indigent Operations. This course is designed to enable participants to successfully complete hands-on activities for common VxBlock System administrative tasks.
- Discuss VxBlock Systems, their building block components, and how the VxBlock integrates into a datacenter;
- Capture and backup the VxBlock System configuration baseline;
- Monitor VxBlock System status, health, and performance using component element managers and Dell EMC Vision Intelligent Operations;
- Create, expand, and provision VxBlock System compute, network, storage, and virtualization resources;
- Validate the configuration compliance against the Dell EMC; and
- Release Certification Matrix (RCM) and the Dell EMC Security Guide.