In this course, participants will learn about the features and functionality of a Dell EMC Unity storage system. Topics include the Unity platform, hardware components, UnityVSA, installation and configuration, storage provisioning, as well as data protection and maintenance activities.
- Unity and UnityVSA features and functionality;
- Hardware components and LED indicators;
- Configure Unity and UnityVSA;
- Administration operations via Unisphere;
- Provision block and file storage;
- Perform snapshot and replication operations; and
- Replace failed CRUs.