In this course, participants will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification demonstrates an individual knows what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud. The Cloud Essentials exam objectives were originally developed by ITpreneurs in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council, a membership body dedicated to vendor-neutral training in cloud computing. This course provides participants with the background knowledge and skills required to be a successful A+ technician. It also assists in preparing participants to take the CompTIA A+ certification examinations, in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
- Learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing;
- Learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing;
- Differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each;
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing;
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services;
- Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the
- Implementation of cloud computing in an organization; and identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures and identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.