Learn to troubleshoot Check Point security systems. Check Point Security Engineering (R77 GAiA) is an advanced course that provides you training on how to effectively build, modify, deploy, and troubleshoot Check Point Security systems on the GAiA OS. You will learn about firewall processes, user and kernel processing, and Stateful Inspection. Labs include configuring security gateways, implementing VPNs, and performing advanced troubleshooting tasks on the firewall.
Your Price: $4,996.00
Day & Time
Persons attending this course should have general knowledge of TCP/IP, and working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, network technology and the internet.
Building Block for
Preparation for CCSA Certification
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group.
Who should take this course
Technical persons who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this course. This could include the following:
- System Administrators
- Support Analysts
- Security Managers
- Network Engineers
- Anyone seeking CCSA certification
Students will learn the skills necessary to work with Check Point Security Engineering featuring R77 GAiA and will gain experience with:
- Check Point firewall technology
- Troubleshooting Check Point firewall technology
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
- Clustering firewall, management concepts, and practices
- Software acceleration features
- Advanced VPN concepts and implementations
- Reporting tools, deployment options, and features