This course provides a high-level awareness of business analysis and its benefits. Participants learn common terminology and the skills needed to identify business needs and recommend relevant solutions from an experienced business analyst. This course serves as a foundation on which other business analysis courses build.
Building Block for
Business Analysis Foundations; Best Practices in Business Analysis; Project Management courses; Ongoing education
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Business analysis template
Who should take this course
- Beginning business analysts, project coordinators, project managers, and other team members who need to understand basic business analysis.
- A well-rounded project manager should have awareness and understanding of business analysis processes and techniques.
- Anyone who needs to perform business analysis in their current job.
- Anyone who would like to investigate a career as a business analyst.
- Understand basic business analysis vocabulary;
- Describe the importance and value of business analysis for project success; and
- Learn application of basic business analysis skills using tools, templates, and techniques.