This course provides the foundation to the Best Practices in Business Analysis course. This course is taught by an experienced and certified business analyst and is designed for those who are responsible for managing requirements and identifying business needs in their organization. Participants will learn appropriate business analysis tools and techniques to assist with product and/or solution development and will leave with the understanding of some helpful tools and techniques to immediately put into practice back at work. This course can be configured to meet client needs.
None, but recommend: Business Analysis Primer; Project Management Primer; Organizational Change Management (OCM) Primer
Building Block for
Best Practices in Business Analysis; CBAP® Exam Prep; PMI-PBA® Exam Prep; Project Management courses; Ongoing education
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Variety of business analysis templates and tools
- Other resources as recommended by the trainer
Who should take this course
- Business analysts, project coordinators, project managers, and other team members who need to understand business analysis.
- A well-rounded project manager should have awareness and understanding of business analysis processes and techniques.
- Anyone who needs to perform business analysis in their current job.
- Anyone who would like to investigate a career as a business analyst.
- Understand what business analysis is and gain business analysis skills;
- Understand how business analysis relates to project management and organizational change management; and
- Learn some foundational tools and templates used in business analysis.