This course teaches participants how to be successful BizTalk developers while building real-world applications and artifacts in a hands-on training environment. Participants will work through practice files under the guidance of an experienced instructor, learn troubleshooting strategies, and create custom messages, maps, components, etc. that translate into any industry.
- Create and manage schemas;
- Understand and manipulate namespaces;
- Create custom flat-file schemas;
- Consume and create EDIFACT/X12/HIPPA, Legacy, Custom message types;
- Create custom maps and transformations with Functoids and scripts;
- Create and manipulate pipeline components;
- Understand message enveloping and de-batching;
- Create custom orchestrations and message correlation patterns;
- Error handling and debugging;
- Transaction processing with restorability, retry, and compensation;
- ServiceBus design patterns and workflows;
- Integration with FTP, SMTP, WCF, REST, SB, Azure, SQL, and other adapter/services;
- Integration with EDI partners and clearing houses;
- Introduction to BAM (activity monitoring); and
- Troubleshooting errors and data issues.