This course provides a technical overview of the features and benefits of NetApp ONTAP 9 data-management software and enables participants to explain the architecture and functionality of an ONTAP cluster. Participants will also be introduced to basic administration, configuration, and management of an ONTAP cluster. Through hands-on exercises, participants learn how to create a cluster, aggregates, storage virtual machines (SVMs), LIFs, FlexVol volumes, and Snapshot copies.
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Course materials and other resources as provided by the trainer
- Course files and lab exercises
- List the steps to create and configure a cluster;
- Identify the methods to manage a cluster;
- Describe IPspaces, broadcast domains, and subnets;
- Describe SVM benefits, components, and features;
- Describe FlexVol volumes and efficiency features; and
- Describe methods to access files in a cluster.