This course is designed for personnel responsible for administering and managing Avaya Aura® Contact Center Administration. In this course, participants learn how to access Contact Center Manager Administration, and configure Threshold Classes, Call Presentation Classes, Skillsets, Call Center Agents, and Call Center Supervisors. Participants learn how to configure administrators through the multiple components of Access and Partition Management and how to bulk load data into the CCMA using the Configuration Tool. This course covers the CCMA interface and the acquisition of resources. Different methods of system management are discussed, including viewing, creating, and modifying tabular and graphical real time displays, and interpreting, viewing, modifying, and scheduling standard and user-defined historical reports.
- Elements of Contact Center Manager;
- Access Contact Center Manager Administration;
- Configure Threshold Classes;
- Administer Contact Center Manager Administration Resources in a SIP Environment;
- Configure Call Presentation Classes and Multiplicity Presentation Classes;
- Configure Skillsets;
- Configure Bulk Load Data Configuration in a SIP Environment;
- Configure Contact Center Management;
- Configure Access and Partition Management;
- Configure Real-Time Statistics and Formulas;
- Real-Time Reporting;
- Configure Agent Desktop Displays;
- Configure Historical Statistics;
- Interpret Historical Reports; and
- Schedule and Print Historical Reports.