Companies must protect their assets. Just as locks go on the doors to protect physical assets, electronic and data assets must also be guarded. Asset security involves the full support of everyone in an organization, from corporate-level personnel down to front line employees. Various security controls will be described that help protect privacy, along with data leakage prevention (DLP). Although it is not necessary, having some foundation in IT concepts is helpful in taking this course.
The content in this course aligns with Domain Two in the CISSP exam, offered by (ISC)2. However, the course can be taken as a stand-alone without the intention of sitting for the exam.
- Understand the role of asset security and discuss its key themes
- Discuss the information life cycle and explain how information and data are classified
- Compare the various titles and roles of those involved with information security within an organization
- Learn about data and information privacy and how to protect privacy
- Compare different data retention and destruction methods
- Explain several methods for countering data leakage
Your Price: $110.00
Day & Time
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for adult learners with some understanding of general management, business and IT practices.