This course is advanced architecting on AWS and offers a comprehensive, immersive course in cloud architecture. It covers all aspects of how to architect for the cloud. Participants learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise level designs. Starting with the Well Architected Framework, participants will be immersed in AWS services such as compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs. Using hands-on labs, participants will apply knowledge from lectures to gain skills.
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices;
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available;
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure;
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs; and
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Course files and lab exercises