This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
Your Price: $3,051.00
Day & Time
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas)
- Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching)
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel
These prerequisites can be achieved by attending courses
- 20761A – Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 20767A – Implementing a SQL Server Data Warehouse
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group
Who should take this course
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfill a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audience for this course is power information workers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features of data modeling within business intelligence
- Describe various report services data sources and how these are configured
- Create reports with report designer and/or report designer
- Configure reports with report designer and/or report builder
- Create SQL Server mobile reports