This three-day course is a follow on course from the 10961B: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell course. It is built on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 and while it is specifically focussed on Windows PowerShell v4.0, is also relevant in v2.0 and v3.0 Windows PowerShell environments.
Your Price: $1,599.00
Day & Time
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows PowerShell or knowledge equivalent to the content covered in course 10961B: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- Experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration or already experience in administering and supporting Application servers and services including applications like Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group
Who should take this course
This course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration or already experienced in administering and supporting Application servers and services including applications such as Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL. System, Infrastructure and Application Administrators working in a Windows or Windows hybrid environment will all find this course relevant to their day to day jobs and future career and skills development.
The course is also intended for IT Professionals who want to build upon existing Windows PowerShell knowledge and skill to learn how to build their own tools for broader general use in their organization, using any Microsoft or independent software vendor (ISV) product that supports Windows PowerShell manageability.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create Advanced Functions
- Use Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Framework in Windows PowerShell
- Write Controller Scripts
- Handle Script Errors
- Use XML Data Files
- Manage Server Configurations by Using Desired State Configuration
- Analyze and Debugging Scripts
- Understand Windows PowerShell Workflow