Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is an Advanced 5-day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources, and tools required to perform complex adds, moves, and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
Your Price: $6,996.00
Day & Time
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course.
- Prior experience with UCCE is required before attending this class. It is strongly recommended that participants do not take this course if new to UCCE.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be helpful. For example, take the VFCC course.
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group.
Who should take this course
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 2 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
The overall goal of this course is an advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. Do Not take this course if you are new to CCE. If you are already working with CCE, or if you’ve taken the Part 1 course, this course will benefit you.