Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE Part 1) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. AUCCE Part 1 course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources, and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for the corresponding Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) course and should be considered as a prerequisite before taking Part 2. This course is also a good companion course to the DUCCE course, which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the UCCE solution.
Your Price: $6,996.00
Day & Time
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. For example, take the VFCC course.
- A basic understanding of contact center operations.
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group.
Who should take this course
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers responsible for the Sales, Implementation or Support of a UCCE solution
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel responsible for the daily add/move/change of the UCCE environment.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Managers, team-leads, business liaison personnel or anyone who needs to be remotely involved in the UCCE solution and have a better overall understanding of its function.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution from a component functional level.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect/queue) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Configure a Supervisor to enable CUIC Reporting functionality including running stock reports and creating dashboards.