Administering Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (ACUIC) is a 3-day administration course focusing on the CUIC reporting solution for Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and Customer Voice Portal (CVP) environments. CUIC is a comprehensive, end-to-end UCCE/PCCE reporting solution, designed to make the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources, easier on the customer. Although CUIC is also used in the UCCX environment, this course focuses on UCCE and PCCE environments only. As a Contact Center Express customer, you could still benefit from attending this course, provided you are aware that the course is built on an Enterprise environment.
Your Price: $6,396.00
Day & Time
To fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- Familiarity with the UCCE or PCCE environment, or have at least heard of it.
- Working knowledge of Contact Center operations is desirable.
- Working knowledge of SQL commands is desirable, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Windows and the simultaneous use of the Alt and Tab key is helpful.
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group.
Who should take this course
This course is intended for anyone who desires an understanding of the CUIC reporting solution for a Unified CCE environment.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Define how CUIC is implemented as a reporting solution in a UCCE/PCCE/CVP environment.
- Define the various interfaces to CUIC and their relevant use.
- Define CUIC standard data sources (CCE, CVP) as well as how to configure a custom data source.
- Demonstrate proficiency with regard to the security of users/groups/roles/permissions within CUIC.
- Demonstrate how to obtain and import reports into CUIC.
- Define other UCCE configuration settings which affect the output of data as seen from CUIC.
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide user/group security for the CUIC solution.
- Define the role of Active Directory integration as it relates to CUIC Users, Supervisors and Teams.
- Demonstrate proficiency of use with regard navigation and use of the CUIC Reporting Solution for the creation of reports.
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating custom Reports
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating custom Report Definitions.
- Describe the benefit and use of various CUIC features including Dashboards, Value Lists, Collections, pop-outs and perma-links, just to name a few