This course provides a high-level awareness of project management fundamentals. Participants learn from experienced project managers and are encouraged to bring their own project ideas to contemplate during the session providing for learning in an educational, yet fun environment, that promotes understanding and confidence. Participants leave with a basic understanding of what project management is and why it is important. This course serves as a foundation on which our other project management courses build.
THIS SESSION WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 25 PARTICIPANTS TO REGISTER.
Building Block for
Project Management Foundations, Agile Project Management, Best Practices in Project Management, PMP Exam Preparation
All materials are created and provided by Solarity and may include:
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording from the training
- Project management template
Who should take this course
- Beginning project managers, project coordinators, “accidental” project managers, and other team members who need to understand basic project management terminology and principles.
- Not-for-profit organizational leadership.
- New organizational leaders looking for a basic understanding of what project management involves.
- Anyone who would like to investigate project management as a career.
- Understand basic project management vocabulary;
- Describe the importance and value of project management for project success; and
- Learn application of basic project management skills using tools, templates, and techniques.