This three-day, instructor-led course is intended for individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. The course begins with the basic concepts and leads students through all the functions they’ll need to plan and manage a small to medium-size project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
This course will also help students prepare for Microsoft Project Exam 74-343 Managing Projects with Microsoft Project.
Your Price: $1,600.00
Day & Time
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, it is helpful to have taken an introductory project management course, such as Best Practices in Project Management.
Materials provided by Solarity
Who should take this course
This course is intended for both novice and experienced project managers, managers, schedulers, and other project stake holders who need to incorporate the discipline of project management with Microsoft Project 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project 2016
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify Task Types & Relationships
- Define Resources within Project
- Make Work Package Estimates
- Create an Initial Schedule
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files
- Create Global templates
- Create formulas and graphical indicators
- The steps to record a macro
- Format Output and Print Reports
- Integrate Multiple Projects
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule
- Manage multiple projects
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources