If you attend one of our webinars and/or classes and provide us with a valid PMI® ID, we will report the Professional Development Units (PDUs) for you.
If you didn’t provide us with the PMI® ID initially, you can claim the PDU yourself by following these instructions using the PMI® Continuing Education Certification Requirements System (CCRS) at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
The Solarity Group’s Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) number if 3052.
Below is information available from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® explaining how to claim PDUs.
|In addition to submitting a PDU claim online, you may download the PDU activity reporting form (PDF) to complete and submit to PMI® electronically.|
There are six main categories of PDU claims. Some of these six claim categories have sub-categories that provide details for specific claims. There is a different workflow for Category A and non-Category A claims. Two types of Category A claim are possible — Category A activities (courses or events) offered by a provider and Category A 1-2 PDU activities which include events offered by a PMI chapter or community. The six PDU categories include:
|A||Activities offered by PMI R.E.P.s, chapters, or communities|
|D||Creating new project management knowledge|
|F||Working as a professional in project management|
Perform the following steps to submit a Category A PDU claim for an activity (course or event).
- Access CCRS and log in.
A list of your credentials displays at the left side of the screen.
- Click Report professional development units (PDUs) to begin the process.
- Select the PDU Category from the drop-down list.
- Select the Activity Type from the drop-down list.
- Type the provider and/or activity number or name as search criteria to locate the activity. Click Search to continue.
The Solarity Group’s Provider Number is 3052.
- Search results display. Use the sorting options to locate the activity you are claiming. Click the Activity # to continue.
- Use the calendar icons to select the activity Start date and End date and answer the questions to indicate your evaluation of the activity. Click Next to continue.
- Type the number of PDUs earned for your credential requirements. If you hold more than one credential, all of your credentials will display. You may distribute PDUs across each credential. Click Next to continue.
- Review the confirmation agreement and click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the terms. Click Submit to finish your claim.
- Submission results display listing all credentials for which you have claimed PDUs. Your PDU claim submission is now complete. You may use the Report Another Claim button to submit additional claims.
“PMI” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.