The Bluegrass IIBA Chapter will host its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and a CIO Discussion Panel. The AGM will look at what the Chapter has accomplished in the past year in relation to its strategic plan and inform participants of the strategic plan for the coming year.
The CIO Panel will give participants an opportunity to hear the executive perspective on the business analysis profession. Corporate executives from prominent companies in the Bluegrass Region will discuss how business analysis is performed in their companies, how Business Analysts are utilized within their organizations and the executive perspective on the value of business analysis to their business. The panelist will take questions from the audience, so if you have always wanted to ask your CIO how your value to the organization is perceived on the executive level, here is your chance.
- The value and strength of the Bluegrass IIBA Chapter
- The direction of the Bluegrass IIBA Chapter program for the coming year
- The business executive perspective on the value of business analysis to their business
- The business executive perspective on the value of the business analysis profession
- Caven Hedges – Project and Portfolio Management Director for UK Healthcare
- Stuart Scott – CIO for Tempur-Sealy
- Trever White – General Manager of Information Systems for Automotive Business Systems for Toyota
Moderator: Naresh Shah – VP of Professional Development for the Bluegrass IIBA Chapter
When: Wednesday, May 20th (6:30 – 8:00pm)
Where: Bluegrass Community & Technical College (Leestown Branch), 164 Opportunity Way, Lexington, KY 40511
About the Bluegrass IIBA Chapter:
The Bluegrass IIBA Chapter is a non-profit professional association established in August 2013 to serve the business community of the Bluegrass region of central and eastern Kentucky. We welcome professionals of all disciplines who deliver organizational change including business analysis, business management, project management, product management, quality assurance and control, change management, consultants and recruiters.