Presentation: “Great Projects by Choice”

PMI Bluegrass Chapter Meeting Some companies start from a position of vulnerability within unstable, out-of-control environments to rise to become great companies with spectacular performance. According to Jim Collins, the author of  Great by Choice , companies that thrive in chaos are...Read More >

Project Management Practices-A Facilitated Discussion

The local PMI Bluegrass Chapter will be holding a meeting to have PMs share and discuss their best practices in working on projects. Here's the announcement : When Thursday, May 19, 2016, Networking at 11:30 AM; Presentation at Noon Where JDI Grille and Tavern (Jefferson Davis Inn) 319 Cedar...Read More >
open book image

PM Book Club, Lexington Sessions

Be a part of the 1 st PM Book Club session in Lexington! Join us as we discuss Simon Sinek’s TED inspired book, Start with Why . We’ll discuss how the concepts of team building, motivation and leadership from Start with Why relate to the discipline of project management. Things will kick off...Read More >

Mentoring…Is it Worth It?

A former colleague of mine -- from back in the days of my IBM career -- tracked me down recently through LinkedIn. His name is Lex and what prompted him to reconnect was that he wanted to get my thoughts on how he could pursue a change in profession to project management.    After a brief...Read More >

Presentation: “My Career as a Project Manager”

PMI Bluegrass Chapter Meeting Attendees will include EKU Senior-Level IT Project Management students. We hope you will make an extra effort to attend and help promote our chapter and interact with these students (and future project managers).  Speaker Rick Goetz, Deputy Project Manager Bluegrass...Read More >