The Solarity Group is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Each month, we receive statistics of interest from PMI® that we share with you. Here’s the October 2015 version.
PMI® membership has increased by 4.7% over the past 12 month period! The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders continues to increase, and newer credentials such as the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® and Active Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® are gaining certified practitioners at a fast pace.
- PMI® membership is 475,899
- Total Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders: 678,619
- Total Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification holders: 29,751
- Total Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential holders: 1,418
- Total PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential holders: 1,413
- Total PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential holders: 3,372
- Total PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification holders: 9,916
- Total PMI Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® credential holders: 264
- Total PMI Active Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®: 476
Worldwide, there are 278 PMI® chapters, with a total chapter membership of 237,606
Total Registered Education Providers – 1613
Total Registered Consultants – 133
Solarity also sponsors the local PMI® Bluegrass Chapter, that could serve as a local source for information on PMI®.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PgMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PfMP, PMI-PBA, and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.